“Do you want an exclusively designed garment for you?”
“Do you want a garment fits on your body?
The term Bespoke dates back to the 17th century when the fabric was once chosen by the customer and kept in the shop without being able to sell to another customer.
Today with this term we refer to the services that are related to the creation of personalized clothing, according to customer’s body measurements and requirements. Typically, at least 3 fittings are required before the garment is completed.
Bespoke garments are characterized by high-quality craftsmanship and materials, as they are considered as high-hand crafted garments, as opposed to mass craft products.
The service of bespoke garments is provided by the company, after customer visits to our showroom and a detailed discussion concerning:
- Desires and preferences of the customer.
- Clarification of desirable materials (Fabrics and other materials)
- The measurement of the customer’s body proportions.
The Procedure of the Bespoke Services:
- Phone Communication for booking appointment
- Visit to the showroom
- Filling the appropriate details in an information form
- Measurements of body proportions
- Create a sample
- Fittings (at least 3 fittings)
- Garment Completion